Tuesday, March 21, 2006

dear internet, you suck; dear SNB, you rock. sincerely, cari

This is a test of the emergency blogcast system, to see if my internet connection will last long enough for me to post...
Great night at Flying Star with my SnBers! It was Laurie's birthday. I have set a goal for myself, to finish my hourglass sweater for next week. I was making such quick progress during the knitting olympics, and I usually work better with a deadline, so I'm abandoning the pretense of doing it for fun and relaxation and am just DOING IT. My first sock of my second pair of jays is going well--I got to the toe decreases tonight! Woo!
Okay, wrapping up now, so as not to push my luck. Crossing fingers makes it hard to type.

2 comments:

Ramona said...

I would like to see a finished Hourglass because God knows I will never finish mine!

Beverly said...

Um, nice job showing off with your SECOND pair of Jaywalkers. Well, you know what? I'll be working on the toes of my first (one) this weekend. Whaddya think of that, huh? xx