- 5 pictures of grandparents, 2 of which include great-aunts and -uncles, 1 of which includes my nephew;
- 3 pictures of my parents together, 1 picture of my dad and my little sister, 1 picture of my parents and little sister;
- 1 picture of my best friend and her husband, 1 picture of my best friend and her daughter, and 1 picture of best friend's daughter solo;
- 8 pictures of landscapes, including a Georgia O'Keeffe-style closeup of mountain laurel, the Pennsylvania state flower;
- 6 pictures of various friends;
- and a whopping 10 pictures of my little sister Kate alone or with me, and 3 of her with our nephew. She's not only one of my favorite people but my favorite to take/look at pictures of, 'cause she's so pretty. Of the untold millions of photos of her on my computer, these are my favorites:
The picture of Kate and Ian (our nephew) is quite possibly my favorite picture ever. That was Thanksgiving 2001, I think, when Ian was just over 1 year old, and Katie still had her natural hair color. Isn't it pretty? Tell her to go back to it.
ETA: my dear Katiedids: sorry I kept calling you "little." I meant "younger." Except that you are an inch shorter than me. So there.