Sunday, October 01, 2006

CPH would never do that.


So I'm trucking along on the Central Park Hoodie. I have the back, both front pieces, and one sleeve done so far, and I'm five inches into the second sleeve. If I can keep up this momentum I may be done by... nope, can't. Don't want to jinx it. Anyhoo, here's how it's looking so far. See if you can spot my totally obvious Grey's-watching, McSteamy-induced mistake, which I lazily decided not to frog back and fix. It'll be my badge of dorky fangirl honor.

5 comments:

Auntie Maim said...

Hee! I practically (but not literally) fell off the couch laughing when McSteamy turned up. And then rewound and reviewed the scene a couple of times. For, er, character insights.

Scoutj said...

Eh, who fucking cares. You know? It looks great!

strangelittlemama said...

oops!! well, fuck it! It looks good no matter what.

Ramona said...

What mistake? Damm those SnB girls have some potty mouths :>

morgen said...

that mistake...um...yeah, I fully support not frogging those types of things (check out the back of my unfinished aran, first post evah.) can you see it?

Gladys Thompson says in Patterns for Guernseys, Jerseys, and Arans that "the highly skilled knitters turn out lovely work, but sometimes, wth a true Irish touch of "nothing really matters", their knitting shows mistakes, always found in the simple patterns, and a careless nonchalance in the crossing of their cables!" (p 121).

Ah, validation. I'll drink to that.

Good to see you tonight, even from the other end of the table!